Monday, March 12, 2012
2. How much cash do you have on you? $160.00. It was just my birthday so thats the reason for the dolla billlllss. I normally don't have any.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" more
4. Favorite planet? Pluto....wish it was still considered one
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Kris. Sorry Charlie.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The one that comes with the phone
7. What shirt are you wearing? Seaside Christmas. Miss it so much!
8. Do you "label" yourself? on paperwork as a student, thats about the extent of it.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Converse, the always reliable.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Well, I have a bright white room, so I suppose bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is my best frannnd
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping. Pretty much anyone I know could have answered that for me
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Thanks!!" from Sarah. We had a lovely chickfila date today
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Those are still around?
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Really? It annoys me too, sorry folks.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Kris. Love that boy.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Kenzersssss
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? zero
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I just got some pictures developed. So, I guess none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 5. I got the coolest barbie bicycle. And I had not a single worry.
22. Your worst enemy? My personal schoolwork standards.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Kris and I. He's cute and I like to look at him as much as I can.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I have Georgetown winning because George is my dads name."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? A million dollars. I hate even flying on a plane. Why would I subject myself to my personal flying skills?
26. Do you like someone? Mostly everyone. You have to do a lot of wrong for me not to like you.
27. The last song you listened to? The International House Hunters final decision jingle.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Monday, September 12, 2011
So lately I have been in a blog dip- if you will. Description: producing blog entries, which contain no true substance. Of course, I am a girly girl, I love writing about my new products (more about other peoples’ so I know what to get next), the bachelor/bachelor pad, dates with my wonderful boyfriend, new foods I try, spicy outfits I pick up at my local .com. While these are extremely entertaining blogs, I don’t think I will look back 20 years from now and think, wow, I really did love that NARS blush. I will more than likely look back and think, hmmm, what was I doing the day I received that NARS blush? What was I feeling/thinking/planning. Who was I becoming friends with? What connections was I making? Don’t get me wrong, there will be PLENTY of days where I will just want to talk about the superficial stuff. But, honestly, it has consumed my little bloggy. I want this to be a representation of who I am and the experiences I go through. How can I provide that opportunity if I slack on giving the true details of this wonderful life God has blessed me with? Yesterday was a hard day for me. As it was for every American. Yet it is a day I proud to say that I will never forget. Imagine the courage of those firemen climbing the stairs of that firey building, knowing that they more than likely will never again see their wife smile, hear their child laugh, or sing along to the radio. They were risking their lives so that other people may have the experiences that they will never gain. They were giving a “pass go” card to those people’s lives they saved. To the people fighting to get out of the Twin Towers, it was their grave. To the firefighters, it was their duty. I can’t even begin to imagine the feelings of the people directly involved on the situation that occurred on that day. I sit here feeling in awe of the people that America produces. The genuinely good people that God places on and between these coasts. I am encouraged by the way every one in our nation formed a granite bond and I am thankful to be apart of a Nation that I know will gladly be cocooned in the stripes and stars of the American flag. Days like yesterday make me think about the experiences I receive daily. They give me a chance to reflect on what I am thankful for. I want to remember these days; these are the best days of our lives.