Monday, March 12, 2012

Questions; thanks to Amy

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Shouldnt have forgotten my makeup at home...
2. How much cash do you have on you? $160.00. It was just my birthday so thats the reason for the dolla billlllss. I normally don't have any.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" more
4. Favorite planet? Pluto....wish it was still considered one
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Kris. Sorry Charlie.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The one that comes with the phone
7. What shirt are you wearing? Seaside Christmas. Miss it so much!
8. Do you "label" yourself? on paperwork as a student, thats about the extent of it.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Converse, the always reliable.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Well, I have a bright white room, so I suppose bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is my best frannnd
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping. Pretty much anyone I know could have answered that for me
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Thanks!!" from Sarah. We had a lovely chickfila date today
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Those are still around?
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Really? It annoys me too, sorry folks.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Kris. Love that boy.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Kenzersssss
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? zero
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I just got some pictures developed. So, I guess none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 5. I got the coolest barbie bicycle. And I had not a single worry.
22. Your worst enemy? My personal schoolwork standards.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Kris and I. He's cute and I like to look at him as much as I can.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I have Georgetown winning because George is my dads name."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? A million dollars. I hate even flying on a plane. Why would I subject myself to my personal flying skills?
26. Do you like someone? Mostly everyone. You have to do a lot of wrong for me not to like you.
27. The last song you listened to? The International House Hunters final decision jingle.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope georgetown loses! They probably won't though...

    ReplyDelete