Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer lovin'

Ahh finally I feel like summer has arrived! I feel so lucky that I get to be in the beautiful weather all day long. After all the storms and sorrow, I have been needing a day to shock me back to the "summer happy feel." After my mom left and the week continued, I felt a little down and I for sure needed a day like today to bring me back to the cheerful state I love to stay in. There are so many things in life I am grateful for and I don't need to waste one second taking any of my blessings for granted. The smell of the fresh cut grass, friendly smiles, and perfect sunsets are my favorite things about summer. My favorite time of the day is when the sun is setting. I have put my candle and new fresh lilies on the window ledge and they are looking fabulous sitting next to each other. I am adoring these two items, they have definitely help put me back into the joyful summer mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment