Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Baby



"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." -Tenneva Jordan

Happy birthday Momma. I have never met a better friend, inspiration, or leader quite like you. You have always been there to dust off my knees when I have fallen, wipe my tears when I have cried, and share my laughter when a good joke is told. No matter how far apart we are, we are always together. You may never know just how much I love an appreciate all you do for me. You are the strongest woman I have ever met and I can only hope to be half as strong you as I grow. You have been patient with me when my life winds in all different directions and you have always encouraged me to follow my heart. I know no matter how old I get, I will always have someone's shoulder to cry on and someone to curl up on the sofa in the sunroom to read a book with. You have made me realize the beauty in life. You will forever be my hero. I love you.

1 comment: