Sunday, June 5, 2011

poor bloggy

So, I feel like I have not blogged in forever! Blogging is a relaxing thing for me to do and to know that I haven't had time to properly blog makes me feel a little crazy. I have been busy apartment shopping, working, and being a little bookworm that I have put my tiny bloggy aside. However, I am back! and boyyy do I have a lot to blog about.

The first exciting thing I want to blog about is my love for Max and Chloe:

I have been saving up for a Max and Chloe monogrammed necklace for a while. Recently I finally had put aside enough extra cash that I was able to purchase it. It has recently become my favorite piece of jewelry. I think it looks so feminine and elegant. Then, Kris and I celebrated dating for a year on saturday and I came home to this Max and Chloe ring. I am not really into wearing big jewelry but I think this piece is so fun and I love it so much! Thanks Kris!



Bookworm:

I also have several books I have been switching reading. I can't decide which one I like best so I read a few pages in each of them at a time. Since I have never been a Maid of Honor before and I will be at my brother and his fiance's wedding, I wanted to be informed of my duties so I picked up this precious little book. Isn't it cute? Informative too! Kris also got me the new "Book of Awesome" I think these books are so great and allow you to stop and think about what things in life we seem to take for granted. Some of my favorite pages are: "picking up things with your feet," "finally peeing after holding it forever," and letting go of the gas pump perfectly so you end on a round number." I think it's is so funny when I read it, I say to myself, "oh, I love that!" or "that is great!" This book definately cheers me up! Then there is "Heaven is for Real" This book is an incredible story about a boy who visits heaven during one of his surgery's and comes back to earth and shares what he saw. It shows how great God's love is and a glimpse of what we might expect from Heaven.





I had a great weekend working and relaxing and I came home to these lovlies on Saturday...

sweet boyfriend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kris- really pullin out all the stops. Me likey. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete