Monday, July 11, 2011

products that I am loving

WHEWWEEE, I havent blooged in a long time. It is becoming a habit for me, huh? I thought about it, and I must gush and brag about my recent favorite products. I recently was searching for a new nail polish color and I stumbled upon Mrs. O'Learys BBQ, I thought it would be fitting for my future move to Memphis, not to mention the color looked spectacular. Nevermind, that extreme run on sentence that just occurred. Well, today was the first day I tried the nail polish and it is just as wonderful as it looks on the screen!

Picture: http://dailyvarnish.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/opi-mrs-oleary.jpg

Product #2 is Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser. My pores are finally breathing and for a cheap price tag of $4.00! I have always used the face washes with the exfoliating beads and always felt like my makeup was still on after my watch. Then I was watching the Doctors one day and they said something along the lines of washing your face with foaming face wash is much better for it than the exfoliating bead scrubs. After watching, I was on a mission to find a replacement face wash. It is a make up cleanser as well so it is perfect for giving my pores a little present everyday!

picture: http://www.acne.org/images/products/img-565.jpg

Product #3 is crest 3D mouthwash. I am addicted. Not only does it feel fresh, but it actually works. I saw a huge difference within just a few days of using this product. Its an acquired taste, but it has been worth it!

picture: http://www.blendingbeautiful.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/crest-white-mouthwash.jpg

1 comment: