Wednesday, July 27, 2011

wrap it up

so I must say that I am pretty proud of myself today. I created this beautiful wrapped present for Mallory and Barrett's wedding this weekend! No telling whats inside...(lets just say that I liked their present so much, I got one for myself). I got the inspiration for the present wrapping from Emily over at Jones Design Company. That gal is so talented and I practically steal all her ideas. I am obsessed with her house and I want to one day create a space similar with the same cozy feel. I have been loving this flower ever since she did the tutorial and I have already done it for a few other projects. I see many more of them in my future.

I think present wrapping is so fun and gives you a chance to display your personality. I know there are online deliveries now for wedding gifts, but I feel like that takes the genuineness out of it. I love seeing how people choose to decorate their gifts, especially the ones from my younger cousins at the christmas time. Their use of tape is more for amusement that practicality, I am convinced. I hope Mallory and Barrett love their present and I am MORE than ready to be shakin my groove thang on the dance floor this weekend, bring on the band! I would request my favorite song as of late, but I know no one can sing it exactly like him, so I will just play it repeatedly on our six hour ride home. Have a good weekend everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYut9FdRt3w

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have hot glue on the bottom of my foot! haha jk i love your gift wrapping skills.

    ReplyDelete