1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Shouldnt have forgotten my makeup at home...
2. How much cash do you have on you? $160.00. It was just my birthday so thats the reason for the dolla billlllss. I normally don't have any.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" more
4. Favorite planet? Pluto....wish it was still considered one
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Kris. Sorry Charlie.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The one that comes with the phone
7. What shirt are you wearing? Seaside Christmas. Miss it so much!
8. Do you "label" yourself? on paperwork as a student, thats about the extent of it.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Converse, the always reliable.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Well, I have a bright white room, so I suppose bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is my best frannnd
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping. Pretty much anyone I know could have answered that for me
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Thanks!!" from Sarah. We had a lovely chickfila date today
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Those are still around?
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Really? It annoys me too, sorry folks.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Kris. Love that boy.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Kenzersssss
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? zero
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I just got some pictures developed. So, I guess none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 5. I got the coolest barbie bicycle. And I had not a single worry.
22. Your worst enemy? My personal schoolwork standards.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Kris and I. He's cute and I like to look at him as much as I can.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I have Georgetown winning because George is my dads name."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? A million dollars. I hate even flying on a plane. Why would I subject myself to my personal flying skills?
26. Do you like someone? Mostly everyone. You have to do a lot of wrong for me not to like you.
27. The last song you listened to? The International House Hunters final decision jingle.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Hello long lost friends!However, this weekend I did get the opportunity to escape this (literal) paper trail and see one of my great friends chandler. Chandler and I went to college together and shared many great memories. This is her and I below. Meet Chan..
How has the blogging world been treating you? It has sadly come to my attention that I am probably a once-a-monther. Blogging once a month has been my trend now...very sad. But, I do what I can and I still want to keep updating it as much as I am able to. What has been stopping me, is my life constantly looking like this..
Since we only live two hours away, it wasn't a far drive to see a great friend. I had never been to Little Rock, but had always heard great things about it from Chandler. Although it seemed like the weekend flew by, we did a lot and had a great time. So here it goes, 5 things I learned about Little Rock..
1. It was not actually named after a little rock...thank you for the fun fact Chan
2. They had cute little names for each part of their city, can I start my own little city with cute names? that would be fun.
3. They REALLY like their peanut butter in Little Rock, especially Chandler and her 3 other roommates. This is literally the most peanut butter I have ever seen in one house..
My personal favorite is the Bee's knees. Congrats to whoever claims those.
4. This is what Memphis looks like as you are driving in from Little Rock. I couldn't believe how much more regal it looks than from when you actually are in the city. I tried to look for the Madison but I thought swerving on the road was a less desired choice for those surrounding me.
5. Good Friends, no matter near and far can always pick up from where they left off.
Thanks for having me Chan, I had a blast.