Thursday, April 7, 2011

eyes glued


Today I have a day off, so you know what that means..the day starts off with The Price is Right. I have always really enjoy this show and the crazy people on it make me laugh so hard. I would go crazy too if i got some of the prizes, but these people are downright hilarious. There was a cute older man on the show today named Charles and he was so grateful to be on the show. His wife was going wild for him in the audience. I really like seeing older couples that are still so in love, I think that is incredible.


Also, American Idol was amazing last night! I have never really watched the seasons, but this season I am hooked! In the beginning of the show I was totally obsessed with Paul. I loved his voice and his smile makes any girl melt. But, lately Casey has started to compete with him for my love obsession. I think the reason that I am starting to like Casey more and more is his personality. Don't get me wrong, he has a phenomenal voice, but it is character shines too. He is so light-hearted and fun. He is so grateful for the opportunity he has and does not want to take anything for granted. The judges saved him a few weeks ago when he got voted off and it made me like the judges even more! Thank goodness for their save because Casey is NOT disappointing. His song last night was incredible. I love him and his little sweet heart! My eyes were GLUED to the television when he was singing.

1 comment:

  1. Paul is pretty cool, but i have a feeling you like him because of "other things" haha jk but seriously.

    ReplyDelete