Friday, April 8, 2011

jib jab jib jab


hello everyone and happy friday! whoooo, the weather is a scorcher out there and this sista is loving it. I will take four more 80 degree days and a cold blue moon please. Time to jump into my shorts and flip flops for a few months. I can't wait to go to the pool, if only one-pieces were still in style..anyway, when I didn't have a job and got to stay home all day and I feel in love with day time television. And, let me tell you, the rumors are not all true, there are some good shows to be seen. My personal favorite is called THE TALK. It is obviously a talk show, but not just any talk show. These women get steamy! I absolutely love that they are not afraid to talk about ANY issue. It makes for great tv and the whole time you will be sitting there saying, "YES! I DO THAT TOO!" Unfortunately, I don't get to watch it during its regular time anymore (1 p.m.) but I do catch the show online, which is even better because there are no commercials. Check it out, hopefully you will find it as humorous as I do.

Here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk/

No comments:

Post a Comment