Thursday, April 14, 2011

Product Shout Out!

I love it so much, I thought I should share with you my new favorite product. It is the seasource renewing body gelee from Arbonne. I got it about a week ago from one of my favorite Arbonne ladies, Emily Denton, and I have almost used the whole can. It is ridiculous how much I use this stuff. I apply it in the morning before I go to work and at night before I go to bed. It really helps hold my extreme golfer's tan (who wants to lose one of those? Right?). The smell is fantastic and not too overwhelming like some lotions are. I encourage everyone to try it out. And if you don't like it, I will gladly take it off your hands :) You can get a hold of one of these goodies by contacting Emily Denton or Brooke Ruff! They are the sweetest girls and will help you out with anything you need to know about this product or other Arbonne products. As for American Idol tonight, I am too devastated to even get into it. I cried tonight when Paul got voted off, and it takes a lot for me to cry. America has gone cray.

1 comment:

  1. What is this magic potion and did you seriously cry over american idol?! If we lived together still I'd smack you. However- I did cry on our couch one time during the final episode of Ugly Betty so i guess thats just as bad. ha

    ReplyDelete