Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 19: A picture of your favorite book



Oh, I am so excited about this post! I absolutely love to read and find it so relaxing. I always end up staying in the bathtub with a book way longer than anyone should be allowed. My favorite book of all time is "The Help." I think it is so amazing to hear the stories of those women and it taught me many life lessons. I will never forget reading this book and I will cherish it for a long time. Each page was wonderful and I am so glad I took the time to read it.


Recently, I have been sucked into the Emily Giffin series. I cannot get enough of it! I refuse to put it down. I read the first two books in two weeks. Its safe to say that I am obsessed.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished The Help. I loved the character development in that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love Emily Giffen and cannot wait for Something Borrowed, the movie, to come out! And The Help is on my list for this year!

    ReplyDelete