Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 28: A picture of something you wish you could forget



One of the things I wish I could forget is getting my wisdom teeth taken out. First off, I have the tiniest veins you have ever seen and so thats a pain when doctors think they can immediately get a needle into my vein. Therefore, it usually takes several people and several pokes to get a needle in there. So by the time I recover from the poking, I look like i have bee dirt racing from all the bruises. Second, I hate getting put to sleep. I am so afraid that something will go wrong and I will never wake up. This is the conversation that happened between the nurse and I as I was falling asleep. "I think I am dying." "No ma'am, you are not dying, you are doing just fine." "No, but really, I see a white light and that's what you are suppose to see when you are going to heaven and dying." Then, I was out. Not to mention my pain medication did not work and it took me a week to recover. Not fun, not fun at all. But I am glad it is over and I no longer have jumbo teeth crowding my "expensive teeth" as my dad likes to call them. Braces were another thing I didn't really favor. That conversation is for a different day. On a side note, I found a new shopping website that I am literally addicted to. I honestly want every single dress on the website, and yes, I did go through all 68 pages of them. Its called ASOS. So, swing by and pick yourself up a goodie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment