Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 29: Where you picture yourself in five years

I love thing question because I really like thinking about what my life could become. I am so excited about the future and everything it holds. I am ready for the happiness it brings and even about the "bumps" I will have to conquer. Some days I will just pause when I walk outside in the morning, take a deep breath, and thank God for allowing me to have a chance at life. I know it sounds cheezy, but there are those days where I really think about how fortunate I am to have the friends, family, and life that I have. In five years, I see myself with a husband and a kid. Of course I want more kids but not within five years from now. Hopefully I will be working in a hospital, clinic, or private practice. I can't wait to see what life brings. And until then, I have my little bloggy to inform you of all the moments between now and then :)

1 comment:

  1. This is arguably, yes arguably the best post yet. i love you.

    ReplyDelete