Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 22: Something you are afraid of



I am terrifying of flying. Every time I get on a plane, I count down the minutes (yes, every minute) until I am off the plane. It is very exhausting and scary. I fear every little turbulence bump and I am constantly looking around at people to see if they are scared too. It all started back on my plane trip home from New Zealand. On the way home, we got stuck in a storm and a jet stream, the worst combination. It was a large plane (a double decker) but it was getting tossed around as if it was a qtip in the wind. I was terrified. Air France had just crashed a week before, so that was in my mind. Plus, it didn't help when a woman started screaming in the back of the plane. Anyway, plane rides have never been the same since. Hopefully I will get over this one day because there are many many places I want to travel, but for now...terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment