Tuesday, February 23, 2010

uh oh


Kindergarten

Quote of the day:

“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.”

-Dr. Seuss (one incredibly honorable man)

Song I am loving right now:

In your atmosphere by John Mayer

Uh-oh:

Every year around the same time, I get an awful idea. I always think that it is brilliant in the moment and then after it is done I am completely remorseful. You will probably think I am silly when you hear the subject of debate, but to me, its complex. Ok, so here it goes, I think I am going to cut my hair. Yes, that is the big dilemma. I know it’s about that time when I start noticing every short hair cut in Athens. For instance, I must have pointed out every short hair cut in downtown Athens on Sunday. The big problem is, whenever I decide to roll with this idea (in the past), immediately when it is over I start noticing every ones long locks wishing that I could curl my hair into beautiful waves. But, lets’ be honest, how often would I curl my hair into beautiful waves? It’s hard enough to completely dry it these days. Anyway, so I have been looking at short hair cuts online because I am definitely not brave enough to walk into a salon and let them do anything they want. It is been proven from Sheer Genius on Bravo that this can be complete disaster. Not to mention those are the top 10 hairdressers from around the world and they sometimes mess up. Therefore, I have been searching tediously for the perfect hair cut and I stumbled across one that I keep returning to. So, I think it has to mean something if I keep thinking about it, right? That’s what happened with my hot pink fanny pack. So, the lucky winner of the hair search goes to Hayden Panettiere. Once I pointed it out to Amy she said that she liked it (she is always honest) and that she and I had the same face shape (which is always a plus). So a date just needs to be set to get rid of the extra 7 or so inches I am carrying around. But, I am fumbling with the idea. Whenever I think about doing it I get scared and talk myself out of it. It’s really an easy decision that maybe should not be even blogged about at all. For all of you out there reading this: welcome to my mind. This is the way it works most of the time. I am indecisive and over analytic. This is where my spontaneous attitude lacks the most; when it comes to haircuts. Sad, I know. After all this rambling, I will let you all know what I decide to do. I am pulling for the snip, but we will see. Have a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment