Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Song I am loving right now:
“Free” by Zac Brown Band
Quote of the day:
“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.”
- Coco Chanel


Every girl knows that there are those two staple items that are an absolute necessity for her closet. Number one: the perfect black dress for any occasion. Dressed up with a set of pearls or down with a simple headband, this piece in a wardrobe is essential. Number two: those form fitting black pumps. The perfect black pump is the one you can slip onto your frigid foot to spice up the night. I have completely fallen for my new black pumps. I have been searching for a new pair since mine tragically lost their life due to Keegan’s ferocious appetite. I finally found a pair that I absolutely adore and convinced myself that they were worth the purchase. This new obsession is made by my favorite fashionista, Michael Kors. The Presley pump is not florid but simple and elegant. The small little gold button in the heel of the shoe gives it just the right flare needed to impress any shoe enthusiast. I wore them today for the first time and the fit was comfortable and unique. I don’t think anything makes a girl feel sexier then sliding on the perfect black pump. The shoe brings a sense of sophistication and beauty that is unmatched by any other accessory in a girls’ closet. Whether paired with a simple choice of skinny jeans and a sweater for chilly nights or the previously mentioned black dress, Presley pumps are a pleaser. I am glad that I now have a new pair and will hopefully remember to keep them out of Keegans’ reach; she apparently loves fashion just as much as I do. Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment