Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge

So I decided to spice my blog up by doing a 30 day picture challenge. Each day the challenge has me post pictures that describe who I am and the things I like. I thought that this would be a really fun way to keep me committed to keeping up with my blog. So, here goes nothing.
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts


1. I am a very passionate person. I love being loved and telling people that I love them. I never think a day should pass that someone doesn't know how much you care about them

2. I am addicted to checking my email. I check it at least every 30 minutes

3. I am a total reality junkie. I love every show on Bravo and E!

4. I am a firm believer in following your dreams. We only have one life to live and we should be doing what makes us happy.

5. I love being the baby in the family. I get to learn from my older siblings and I have the joy of experiencing their accomplishments and seeing what the future could bring for me.

6. I think writing is therapeutic.

7. Listening to music is my favorite pastime. I could just sit and listen to music for hours.

8. I like reading celebrity magazines and home decoration magazines. I pick them up whenever I am at the grocery store.

9. Family is the most important thing in my life. I know that wherever I go in life and whatever I do, my family will be supportive.

10. I could probably eat an entire box of Trader Joes sea salt chocolate almonds in one day. They are my favorite snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment