Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 12: a picture of someone who you cannot imagine your life without


my precious boyfriend. How cute is he? of course, there are many people that I cannot imagine my life without and i consider myself to be so blessed to surrounded by so many wonderful people. Lately though, Kris has been my rock. He always knows the right things to say and the best ways to bring light back into my life at times of darkness. We have so much in common and I am totally smitten with the kid. Here is a little poem I wrote for him for Valentines Day, its quite mushy, so if you don't like that sort of thing, exit now. On another note, I am going to see Andy Roddick play today and then have a little slumber party at my friend Brooke's house. I could not be more excited! I hope everyone has a perfect, relaxing weekend.

My Mushy Poem:
I love you on my good days and on my bad. I love you when I am happy and when I am sad. I know that I will love you more tomorrow and that you take me to a place where there is no sorrow. I love that your favorite part of the day is when you get home to see me, even though you know I will be planted in front of reality t.v. I love how you say exactly what you feel and you tell me that what you say is nothing but real. I love that you pre school pamper and that you dress like Steve Erwin and that you always miss little hairs when shaving your chin. I love that I know when I wake up, I was by my best friend all night and that you don't want to disturb me by turning on a morning light. I love how you cant stop watching a good show and that when something exciting happens you turn to me and say "whoa." I love that you want to take me to nice dinners, even though we know it doesn't happen much because of my jitters. I love that you say I am your favorite thing in this world and that we share our love for the good Lord. I love how we look at each other with such glee like we just decorated a beautiful Christmas tree. I love the way you smell and the way you hate cleaning the forman, good thing you don't leave the trash outside for our imaginary doorman :) I love the way you treat me and the joy you bring, and the way you love to hear my monotone voice sing. Most of all, I love us together and I know we are meant to be, God has blessed me with an amazing boyfriend, how did I get so lucky?

4 comments: