Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7: A picture that makes you laugh



Ohh baby kenz. Usually Kenzie is the reason I am laughing. She is the sweetest, funniest, cutest (although I am biased) dog I have ever seen. Over the summer, a bunch of friends and I decided we should take a trip to Charleston. Of course, we brought Kenzie along..which seemed like an ok idea at the time. However, we didn't realize that our condo would have absolutely no place near it for animals to use the restroom. Kenzie was behaving pretty well until her stomach decided not to agree with her. The nearest thing to her happened to be Amy's purse and she decided to use that as her toilet of choice. Instantly, I snatched her up and my first thought was to run to the bathroom. So, here is a picture of my attempt of trying to get Kenzie to use a human toilet to finish her business. She was quite upset from the gesture and I just had to laugh at the situation. The room burst out into laughs as poor Kenzie felt so embarrassed. Now, every time I look at this picture, it brings me straight to laughter. I love this wittle pup and ALL the joy she brings.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is hilarious!!! Haha I love it! And thanks for your comments, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha that was my favorite. She HATED us.

    ReplyDelete