Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Love



Before I continue onto my next challenge for the day, I wanted to have a shout out to the best boyfriend in the world. Kris is honestly the kindest person I have ever met and he is so good to me. I laugh hysterically with him and he is as weird as I am. I know that I can always trust him and be comfortable with him. He knows everything about me and is totally fine that I usually act like I am 10. He is genuine and thoughtful at all times. He is so reassuring and inviting and I could not have asked for anyone better to have entered my life at a better time. That creepy crush I had on him all through college really paid off..I love him today and every day.



Now, back to the challenge....Day 8: A picture of the person you do the craziest things with. Well you are going to think I am totally obsessed with her, which, lets be honest, I kind of am. But it is AMY. Throughout college, we always did the weirdest, craziest things together and I think that's what made our friendship so interesting. From buying fanny packs together to screaming raps songs while new boyfriends were on the phone with their dads to drinking wine while studying for our hardest final in college, she definitely wins the prize. There is no moment of us doing something silly that I would ever want to take back. I think we could honestly write a book about all the crazy things that have happened to us over the last few years. Amy, thanks for being such a great friend. Oh, and thanks for letting me use your sock as toilet paper that one time.

2 comments:

  1. haha the end of that post just literally made me laugh out loud in my cubicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you cut out my back hair in that hot pic! i love you too!!

    ReplyDelete