Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15: A picture of someone who inspires you







Sorry I have been away for a few days..the internet hasnt been working. Anywho, today my task was to talk about someone who inspires you. In everything he does, he has such confidence, compassion, and poise. His life is fully committed to Jesus and he is always reminding me that the work we complete on earth is not for us but for our Father in Heaven. My dad has such strength and is such a hardworker. He has worked so hard to make his dreams come true and he has done it with such excellence. His acceptance of people and lack of judgement drives me to want to be a better person. He always brings me back to reality and reminds me to say sane and his words can always calm me. He is such an amazing father and friend. Plus, just look how cool he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment