Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 10: A few of your favorite things

My number one favorite thing is home decor. I love decorating and making a home feel like it is totally yours. I constantly look for decor that reflects the person I am and I find peace when a room is perfectly designed. This is one of my favorite things, just a little place in my bathroom, I put candles on it when I take a bath. I think it looks so feminine and I absolutely love it.



Another thing I love is stationary and cards. I love finding out of the ordinary, creative cards. I think it is so special when a card can speak for you. One day I would love to have my own invitation, stationary, card store..ohhh the lifeee that would be. This is the card I got Kris for Valentines Day.




Of course another one of my favorite things is summertime. I love everything that accompanies warm weather; the beach, shorts, dresses, cool drinks, new tans, grilling out. simply everything.



Finally, I am a total fashionista. I love to shop and love clothes. It is a very bad addiction considering one day I will probably be a teacher which doesn't support this addiction very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment